We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaga Airport Bus to Marbella

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Malaga Airport Bus to Marbella

Hi All ,

I just want to ensure I am reading the Malaga Bus direct to Marbella timetable correctly. We are arriving next Thursday and land approx. 2PM. It would seem we cant catch a bus until 4.15 ? This wait might not be worth it. Before I arrange another transport mode I want to be sure Im right.

Thanks for help.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaga Airport Bus to Marbella

Yes, looks right by put remember it can take an hour or so to clear the airport, collect luggage etc, so assuming you have no flight delays you'd only have an hour or so to wait. There is a cafe outside the airport exit right beside where the bus leaves, so you could whiplike away the time there.

Only other reasonable options are a very expensive taxi or prebook a shared shuttle.

Dome may suggest getting a train to Malaga, another to Fuengirola, then an expensive taxi to Marbella but it would be cheaper and easier to while away an hour in the sun at the airport!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,532 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaga Airport Bus to Marbella

Relax, you're on Spanish time.

3. Re: Malaga Airport Bus to Marbella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16