We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big supermarket near Guadalmina

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Big supermarket near Guadalmina

Hi. I'm staying in Guadalmina just off exit 170 of the a7. I'd really like to do a big shop but the only supermarket we found is a smallish supersol. Can anyone direct me to a big supermarket please? Happy to drive a bit if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,648 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big supermarket near Guadalmina

There's a huge Carrefour in Estapona, El Cortes in Banus ( v expensive), just on the outskirts of Marbella coming from where you are there's Lidl which is pretty good, Super Sol again I think, not much further in there's a decent Marcadona on Av Ricardo Soranio. There are various other supermarkets in Marbella but if you want a really big one head to Al Campo up in the shopping centre, La Canada.

2. Re: Big supermarket near Guadalmina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:16