We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

Does it sound feasible that my husband and I can walk from the train station in Torremolinos to the Sol Don Pablo making use of the lift. If so can anyone give directions, we will only have a small trundle bag each.

Ireland
Level Contributor
349 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

When you get off the lift head towards the beach. When you come to the main street that runs along the promenade turn left and walk for about 10 minutes max. Hotel is on your left. You cant miss the entrance

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
522 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

Better ask directions to the lift - there are 2; one is closer to the Don Pablo than the other, but only by a few blocks. In Spanish it's: ?Donde esta el ascensor a la playa? (Where is the lift to the beach?) There's a stress accent on the "a" in esta, but I can't type accents on my computer.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,011 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

When you come out of the train station go to Calle San Miguel - the main pedestrian shopping street - and turn right. Go to the first road and turn left. About a hundred metres along there is a small open air shopping precint and at the back of it, past the Med Restaurant, is the lift you should use (it is open all day, involves almost no steps and opens much later than the other lift). It costs 50 cents per passenger. When you get out go straight ahead. There is a small filght of steps, about a dozen, go down these and then to the paseo when you turn left.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

Thanks Manzana. I have been to Torremolinos a few times but never had cause to use the lift so didn't have a clue exactly where it was. I should be able to find it ok now.

5. Re: From the train station to Sol Don Pablo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 02:18