We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please on hotels.

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help please on hotels.

Hi can anyone please put me out of my misery. We are both in our sixies and are going to Torremolinos or other in the costa del sol and cannot make mind up on hotel.We have been given Hotel Angela, Pez Espada Riviera, and others of equal cost. We both like a pleasant room with a veiw a good tele programme in case of sickness, and a lively night time entertainment all washed down with good booze and excellant food. Plase please help. Take intgo account this is over Xmas and the new year taking in the 6th of Jan Spanish new year. Thankyou all.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please on hotels.

The hotel Angela is in Fuengirola, it´s adults only, and has good revews on here, it is surrounded by good bars that have entertainment on. By the way Spanish new year is the same as UK just an hour earlier. The 6th of Jan is kings day (for when the 3 kings came), when the spanish traditionally open the presents.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please on hotels.

My husband and I are in our 50s and love the beach club in torremolinos. It's right on the beach. All inclusive and good entertainment. Food always lovely also hot! Nice clean rooms.

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please on hotels.

Thanx Paul I will certainly think about that Hotel as it is one of my top of list. Thanx again

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help please on hotels.

Hi Fluer, I will certainly think about beach clb but looking at brochure it seems huge and I always worry that the food will be crap excuse expression. Thanx once again.

5. Re: Help please on hotels.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 17:20