We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

London
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

Hi

Does anyone know of any halal restaurants in or near Torremolinos. We are deciding to visit the Costa Del Sol but am trying to work out where would be best for us as we only eat halal food.

Thanks

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

http://kamukebab.com/ http://www.zabihah.com/ds.php?id=11562

These are the only ones I can find. BennyMalaga has done an extensive list of Halal in Spain . You can find the link here. tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g187443-i284-k21846… Hope this helps.

London UK
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

If you walk up Avenida de Mantiales which is in the centre of Torremolinos Town "opposite Macdonalds" there is a large Arab Community with its own shops and numerous restaurants which I am sure will fit your requiremnets.

This neighbourhood is one of my favourite places to visit in Torremollinos as it is more "authentic Spain" than the rest of the resort, it looks a bit tattered around the edges but the people who live their are friendly and generous types and it is cheap!!!!!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

As croppedboy suggests, there are a lot of places doing halal up in the Moroccan quarter of Torrie - there's definitely a halal butcher there if you're self-catering. There are also quite a few Moroccan restaurants with wide-ranging menus in the pueblo blanco part of the town centre which will be halal (including the rather amusingly-named Shwarma Simón!).

To be honest your best bet is simply to ask in likely places rather than trying to seek out specific restaurants from lists - Torrie has quite a large North African community and they like to eat out just as much as everyone else on the CdS.

There are also bazillions of fish restaurants just along in Carihuela as well, of course.

I don't think you'll have any problems finding halal in Torrie, to be honest, and not just kebabs either!

;-)

4. Re: Halal Food in/near Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 12:30
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos