We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

3 posts
Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

Can anyone tell me the average price of a pint of cider or beer.

The hotel i am staying at is situated on the beach front of torremolinos.

Thanks.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
5,392 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

Anywhere between 1€ and 4€ depends on where you go.

3 posts
2. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

Are these bars on the beach front?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
3. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

You will usually pay more for everything on the beach for obvious reasons, the same as if you were renting an apartment - Front line is always more expensive.

Some offers can be had in some Chiringuitos (beach bars) i.e. tapas, fish etc with a half pint.

You just have to look around when you are here. :D

CB

3 posts
4. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

Thanks for the replys. I'm hoping i can find drinks for around 3 euros each. I will have a look around when im there.

Thanks again.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,828 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

Prices really do vary quite widely depending on where you go, so shopping around is the best bet.

Just to give one example, in the Carihuela district of Torremolinos at two adjacent chiringuitos (beach-bars): Playa Miguel - beer €1.70, wine €1.30; El Horno Beach - beer €1.20, wine €2.30!

Quite a lot of the bars are doing La Crisis offers at the moment too, or Horas Feliz (Happy Hours). Also many are doing special drinks-included offers if you have the Meni del Dia.

Do be aware that British or Irish cider (e.g. Strongbow, Magners) tend to be more expensive than Spanish bottled cider. The Spanish cider is much nicer btw, so don't be afraid to try it.

6. Re: Average Alcohol Price, Pint Per Beer & Cider

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2009, 06:17