We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it open yet?

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
County Armagh...
Level Contributor
152 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
is it open yet?

Hi, does anyone know the email address of the Stella Polaris Hotel and more importantly is the building work finished yet. Thanks for any replies.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is it open yet?

It wasn't finished last Tuesday!

preston
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is it open yet?

This is on the hotel web site info@stellapolarishotel.com i have booked for june , so keep watching .

Somerset
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is it open yet?

Have you heard if it will be open for June as we are going in July so starting to wonder if its open yet as no reviews are appearing!

Dublin
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is it open yet?

I have friends heading to Torremolinos tomorrow and they will check out the building situation sometime next week. Lets face it, its not looking good for June. Alpha Rooms will not answer any e-mails I send them. I am booked in for the 9th of June. Any report I get back I will post.

Somerset
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is it open yet?

OK thanks. I am getting a bit worried now as they don't seem to be selling the hotel anymore it keeps saying no availability on lots of websites. I have been told it will be open in July but there may still be building work going on!

uk
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: is it open yet?

We are booked for 8th June and have just been notified that Stella Polaris will not be open, have been offered Aguamarina, anyone know anything regarding that hotel?

Somerset
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: is it open yet?

Did you book the hotel as a package or independent? We only booked the hotel so I am wondering if we would be moved if its not opened.

uk
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: is it open yet?

booked flight and hotel together (not package holiday) were orginally told that someone would meet us at Stella Polaris said that was unacceptable and 24hours later offered Aguamarina.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,375 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: is it open yet?

Sorry, I missed this Stella Polaris thread (there are lots of them, understandably).

It's still far from open (I went past it on Wednesday) and I wouldn't hold out much hope before July. I know Torrie Ayuntamiento are on the case as it is bad for the reputation of the whole place if this sort of thing happens.

Dublin
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is it open yet?

Hi all,

My friends were outside the Stella yesterday (Friday 28 / 06 / 10) No work being done and totally deserted.

So thats that for this summer. I contacted Alpha Rooms and as usual they said, "We will look in to it and contact you with some options" Nothing from them as yet.

I am booked for 9th of June. I booked independently so I am a little worried about getting a refund or some where else suitable to stay.

Wish you all better luck than me.