We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Hi we are going out to Torremolinos in July and have been looking at renting one of the private apartments at Aloha Puerto has anybody ever rented these and is there anything you could tell me about them and about the company you rented through.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

The only company I know that has apartments (only 7) at the Aloha Puerto is ´a-donde´.

www.a-donde.com/alohasol.htm

Edited: 03 May 2010, 21:37
northern ireland
Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Hi there

I have stayed in these apartments last year and going back this year. We used the company stated (a-donde). These apartments are great (location amazing) but I think if your looking to book July I would think they might be quite full already.

3. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 September 2010, 15:58
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,630 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Anne if i were you i would not leave my e.mail addy on public view...but ask for a Pm.. Hope you find a nice apt for your stay..x

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Anne Marie:

I agree with Rose, you should never post your email address on a public forum as it is just inviting spam attacks!!

If you are thinking about July / August or 1st two weeks in September then Air Con is pretty much a must, it's too hot especially at night (22-26 degrees).

If you wish to remove your post and re-post without your email simply click "report inappropriate content" at the bottom of your post and then select "remove my post" from the drop down list.

Then re-post as before and members can then reply via this thread or via pm regarding your query.

CB

Edited: 01 September 2010, 15:37
Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Thanks again for the reminder re posting email address. A very silly thing for me to do and not something I would 'normally' do. To recap I am interested in renting privtae apartments in Aloha puerto next July. I have heard of the adonde apartments and would welcome feedback fromanyone who has used them before and whether or not they would recommend them thanks.

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Hi Im new to this forum having switched from the Orlando one lol (got off plane from Florida on Sat and depression/jetlag caused me to book flights for next year to Malaga ;o)

I stayed in the Aloha with Adonde last year. Absolutely fine - no probs at all. The location is fantastic. The ONLY thing thats stopping me from booking for July is it has ceiling fans instead of air con and that was difficult last summer.

Other than that they are fine. Cheap too. I actually kept it a secret lol. Didnt want anyone else to find out hee hee so ssshhhh ;)

If you want any further info on them, just ask.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

No problem with the Sol Aloha Puerto- big, well-situated hotel, but PLEASE look for protected bookings.

'I had no problem last year' is almost like 'I got my money off that Crown Currency last week so they will be OK'.

It's not the hotels, it's not even the Agents, but please be careful folks.

Good deals to be had through reputable websites and/or established holiday companies btw.

NoSoy xx

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Would like to hear if u were able to book yr private Rental in the sol Aloha Puerto. I have tried to contact the owner a number of times by e-mail. But have had no reply

Would love to hear how u got on.

North Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
218 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Rental Sol Aloha Puerto Torremolinos

Yep, I tried the same about October time. Emailed them asking for the discount code for repeat visitors. They never did reply back which made me wonder if they are still in business.

Got better apts. right on the front even nearer La Carhiuela so happy (hopefully) lol.

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos