We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torremolinos or Benalmadena

leeds
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Torremolinos or Benalmadena

Hi, I have booked a short holiday during October half term for myself and my husband. The flights are booked to Malaga but I'm not sure whether to book a hotel in Benalmadena or in Torremolinos. We have stayed once near the marina in Benalmadena but never made it to look around Torremolinos. We like to go walking and use the beach, weather permitting. If anyone has any ideas for location and hotels this would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torremolinos or Benalmadena

Do you want a more spanish or British atmosphere?

For Spanish choose Torremolinos, for British Benalmadena.

For good shopping Torremolinos, for a great Marina Benalmadena.

For both - Carihuela area mid-way between both torremolinos and Benalmadena.

Torremolinos, Carihuela and Benalmadena all have excellent beaches.

Weather by October Half Term can be iffy - some rain pretty guaranteed - so choose a hotel with an indoor pool in case you hit some wet days e.g. Dons Hotel (Don Marco, Don Pablo + Don Pedro) at bakondillo Beach Torremolinos.

Edited: 13 August 2010, 20:50
Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
475 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torremolinos or Benalmadena

We are going in 4 weeks and also thought the same thing decided on torremilinos everything is so close by that we are just gonna take our selves out to all the different resorts when we got there x we got our flight s mega cheap from leeds and booked to go to the kristal which aint brill reviews but to be honest it was cheap cost us £100 each half board. cant wait to go we go before you so if you have any questions just give us a shout

x Michelle leeds x

3. Re: Torremolinos or Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 17:35
4. Re: Torremolinos or Benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos
Recent Conversations