We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Don Pablo

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Don Pablo

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they are many bars near to the sol don pablo, i am taking my 76 year old mother who can not walk to far especialy if its on an incline and wanted to no what was in walking distance bars restruants shops. Thanks

marie mac

Dartmouth, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Don Pablo

Hi Marie, went to the Sol Don Pablo in June with my mother and mother in law, neither can work far. If you head out of the hotel towards the beach there are loads of bars to choose from. We used to head out and turn right and turn right again by the burger bar, there are a few bars there that are all reasonably priced.

It is also nice to have a drink in the hotel but the drinks are a wee bit pricey.

Grab a cab one evening and head over to Cariheula which is a fab area and very spanish. Also if funds allow head over to Benalmadena Marina, also well worth a visit.

All the above areas are on the level. The hotel is a bit steppy in places. Suggest you request a bedroom with a walk in shower. They are the most up to date rooms. enjoy your hols.

2. Re: Sol Don Pablo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 04:17