We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

music

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
557 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
music

Going to bars with music is not my cup of tea but a friend is going and staying in Beach Club so could you tell me a good bar/bars with music for 60's couple. I know they will need to go closer to Torre. Many thanks

Merseyside
Level Contributor
158 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: music

Kennedys bar has live music every night, it is just past the Tarik Hotel on the front. We went there most nights.

Ireland
Level Contributor
557 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: music

thanks JPC

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: music

do you know who owns kennedys bar in torremolinos theres someone who i didnt catch the full ame of david if you know x

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: music

would that be near the sol Don Pablo? We,re going next week and like a bit of music too ,but we,re in our sixties too so don,t want heavy rock !

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
732 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: music

Its about a five minute walk from the don pablo, Turn left when you come out of the hotel gate.

Edited: 08 September 2012, 14:53
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: music

Thanks cumnor .

Ireland
Level Contributor
557 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: music

LA county Antrim

There is Shenanigans bar close to Belplaya hotel

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
732 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: music

La.co.antrim, When you exit the hotel gates and turn left as I have previously mentioned there is a bar called the Irish affair, This is just before Kennedys , It has a great atmosphere in there as it is more intimate, We Made it our local last week , Lovely people either side of the bar, Enjoy the don pablo and the hols, PS do not bring beach towels as you can hire them at the hotel for a 10.00 euro deposit which you will have refunded when handed back, Any further questions re hotel, Ask away.

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: music

pat is the owner of kennedys his wife runs the shamrock bar further down the road and what an excellent place jean is very friendly and very helpful it felt like a home from home they have a big screen and show all matches, food is top notch cant fault it and when im back in torre i will deffo visit again

10. Re: music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos