We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torremolinos

south wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Torremolinos

Hello we are staying at Pez Espada in August . Where would we go for evening entertainment , family friendly pub, etc we are a 2 +4 yr old, their parents and Grandparents, and any ideas for our stay would be very welcome. Many thanks.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torremolinos

If you want British style entertainment there are a few British bars about 10 minutes walk away in Montemar (head towards the Marina).

If you want the general hustle and bustle of Spain in August head five minutes the other way to La Carihuela - the village is very busy until late at night (most people don't sit down to eat before 10pm at the earliest in August, the Madrileños not before 11), all the chiringuitos are very child-friendly.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,163 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torremolinos

For family entertainment that is free, would take the family to Paloma park, has a lake, rabbits, hens running around, plenty of picnic areas, swings/slides for little one, and a adventure playground. Family bikes with child seats for riding round the lake (small cost)

A good 20 minute walk but bus's run from the top road.

There is a crazy golf behind the Pez, would think quite expensive but may have a family ticket.

Have to say when had a young family (3 under 5), we used to take them to the Carihuela area to eat, great thing as NSG we could get a good siesta and then stroll down to eat late.

The Spanish love children and you have no problems taking children of any age out. We used to take games like connect4 to keep children occupied, nowadays my 5 year old grandson takes his DS or some other games console, how times change.

south wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Torremolinos

Thank you both for your replies, great ideas .

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Torremolinos

I'm going to Torremolinos on 6th November for 2 weeks. can anyone who's been around about this time of year give me clue what weather to expect.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Torremolinos

November can be lovely - low to mid 20s during the day (warmer in the direct sun), but it can also be a bit changeable - you'll be very lucky not to get a couple of wet days so do take a brolly.

Nippy in the evenings now, so a jacket or Cardi required.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Torremolinos

Thanks for quick reply to my question. It's what I expected, can't grumble, better than being here in Essex.

7. Re: Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:17