We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vista marina apts

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
vista marina apts

We have just came back and would just like to say we had a great time. The apartment was great. The kitchen is well equiped. We were on the first floor. The balcony was massive and great for sunbathing, as there are sun loungers if you don't want to go to the pool. It's in a quiet area so you get a good night's sleep. We will definitely return to these apts.

wales
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: vista marina apts

Hi Perry,

Pleased to hear that you had a good holiday.

Which company did you book Vista Marina through, have looked on Holiday lettings and Owners direct for Oct but all booked up so will try again for next spring.

Maybe you used someone else would like to know.

Cheers.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
471 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vista marina apts

Hello Cymru and Perry,

You could book Vista Marina through Williamspropertyspain.com (who I have used several times), also A-donde.com. I am sure that there are several other agents. As I think I remember, these apartments are in two separate blocks, one overlooks Benalmadena marina, the other is in front of Imperial apartments, could be wrong.

I am sure others will improve on this advice for booking and location.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vista marina apts

Yes, we booked with a-donde.com. David or Simon, (father & son), will try to come and see you to make sure everything is ok. He is such a chatty man, really nice!!! We also got a card from Wayne who owns The Cabin Bar at the corner. You can e-mail him at bolsa-fiesta.com. He is really nice as well. Yes, there are the two buildings A & B. It is the A building which looks on to the marina. We are hoping to get booked again for next year.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vista marina apts

Forgot to say, it was David who came to see us. He is the father.

wales
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: vista marina apts

Thanks both for the info, have noted it down.

Have'nt heard of a-donde.com.

Will look them up.

6. Re: vista marina apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos