We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

Hi All,

I have been offered a 2 bed apartment for a week in Pueblo Blanca if I want it in late October. Just wondering about the following please;

Will be traveling with wife and 18 month Old daughter - is this place suitable?

The weather should be in the low 20's I think - should we expect many overcast days as the norm?

It appears that the beach is only a 5 minute walk or so away - am I correct?

I don't think there is a pool in the complex - does anyone know if there is one nearby for public use?

Thanks!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

It's quite nice, - done in a faux Spanish white village style. There's rather a lot of restaurants and bars on the ground floor, some of which are open till quite late and some those can be quite noisy. It rather depends on where the apartment is in the complex.

Weather wise, who knows. You could be lucky and have beautiful days with clear blue skies and temps in the mid 20s or it could rain the whole week. By late October it's not as reliable as July or August say.

The beach is 5 minutes away on the map only but in reality is a bit further, - say 10 or 15 minute away. The town is actually high up above the beach on a headland/cliff. Going down the steps is easy, less so with a stroller of course. Coming back up can be rather tiring though there are also 2 sets of lifts that make considerably easier. Both of these are a short walk away from the Pueblo Blanco.

Apparently there's a fine public pool at the Torremolinos Sports Centre, though I've never been and so I can't comment. It's up near the Bull Ring. Type this into Google Maps... 36.621952,-4.511982

Edited: 01 August 2012, 22:26
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

Oops, not sure those co-ordinates are right, but it's in that area somewhere. As I've said I've never been.

ireland
Level Contributor
243 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

Thanks lynamc...

4. Re: Pueblo Blanca area - some questions for the experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:15