We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Area Name

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
East Anglia
Level Contributor
122 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Area Name

Can anyone tell me what is the name of area near LIDL's supermarket, just outside Benelmadena ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
462 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Area Name

Lidl is in Montemar, although the nearest rail station is El Pinillo. Note that if coming by bus from Torremolinos the nearest stop is before Lidl, after the Swordfish roundabout, and quite a distance. Following stop is Benalmadena outside tourist office, discount bus tickets can be bought at the kiosk here. Also quite a walk Bach to Lidl.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,810 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Area Name

Unfortunately when they built the Lidl they removed the stop that used to be there as it covered the road enterance to the supermarket. As I lived down the road I was one of many that objected as the stop totally removed, rather then moved a few yards either way.

In addition resulted in the closure of a good Aldi that was on the other side of the road, never mind the excellant club under the supermarket.

3. Re: Area Name

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos