We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus fare

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
bus fare

Hi

does any one know the bus fare from Mrconfort Beach Htel to Torre Centre ?

Would it be as cheap for two in a taxi ?

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus fare

€1.40 each (or 90c with a bus card), a cab will be €7.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
199 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus fare

Hi NSG and Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: bus fare

Not that it makes much difference but local bus fares gone up again to €1.45. Still cheap as chips ;-)

Ireland
Level Contributor
583 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bus fare

We got the bus to the town centre and from The beach club and it was 1.22 euro each way. That was on Sunday and tuesday

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bus fare

We are going to the Marconfort Beach Club next week and we will also be going over to Benalmadena and Fuengirola, anyone know how long the bus would take to get to both? We also like to use the train, i believe there are two train stations up the road from the Beach Club... La Colina and Los Alamos, which one is nearer to the hotel to get us to the other resorts and how far does it go? We might go down to Marbella while we're there so any bus and train info is appreciated, thanks.

Jambonian.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,897 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bus fare

Both the 123 and the 128 stop outside the Beach Club and go to Benalmadena.via Torremolinos Town Cente.

For Fuengirola you would be better getting off in Torremolinos Town Centre ( or catching the local bus) and catching the train or walking to either La Colina station or Los Alamos stations. La Colina is nearer , Los Alamos is a flat walk but both are not close. The train line runs between Malaga Alameda Centro and Fuengirola. Only buses take you onwards from there.

For Marbella you should go to Torremolinos Bus Station and catch the Marbella bus from there. Don't go to Fuengirola and catch the bus there as it stops at every bus stop between the two towns and takes a long time.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bus fare

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll take a note of this, some good info there, thanks again!

Jambonian.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
199 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bus fare

Hi, we are going to MBC for a few days over New Year, just wondering if you would mind asking whilst you are there what the entertainment day/evening programme is likely to be as I am unable to find any previous information for this time of year.

Look forward to hearing your review of this hotel as we too have stayed at Griego Mar previously.

Have a great time!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bus fare

BORNTOTRAVEL,

I'll try to find out what events they have on at New Year, they might have leaflets around advertising it. I will be doing a review when i get back, always do so hopefully, going by recent reviews, we'll have a good one to post, cheers the noo!

Jambonian.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
199 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bus fare

Thanks - look forward to your review!

Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos