We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Just arrived home this afternoon from the Torre beach Club Hotel. Had a nice holiday here, weather changeable.. arrived last Wednesday to warm weather, warm again on Thursday although it started to rain in the evening. Cloudy and damp all day Friday, nice again Saturday and it warmed up every day from then on. About 25 on Tuesday and hung around the 19 - 21 degree mark every night almost. It's a good hotel and not as far out from the main nightlife as first thought so decent location. Any questions and i'll answer if i can.

Jambonian.

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Booked for new year what rooms are best to request to stay in

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Glad you had a good time - hope you got to explore a bit more, certainly reasonable beach weather for most of your stay!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Certainly was pretty good weather NoSoyGuiri. Thanks once again for your info before we went, it came in very handy!

Chezzie123...All rooms have a seaview. Our room was near the back of the hotel but all balconies look out towards the sea so we had a part view, a full view of the Puente Real Hotel next door and the mountains and the airport way in the distance to our left..

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Best views are from rooms with numbers ending in 14 or 15.

Rooms ending in 15 sleep up to 4 people so tend not to be given to couples but we have always managed to get a 14 which are also very spacious as sleep up to 3 people.

Budapest
Level Contributor
189 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Is bathing in the sea possible? Is it warm enough? Were there many tourist?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Place was buzzing with tourists, in the hotel we had people from England, France, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Germany, Northern Ireland, Wales and others. We got a little burnt on the beach on Tuesday, water very cold but it's the usual.. once you're in it's ok.

Budapest
Level Contributor
189 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Thanx very much.

blackburn
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

hi, is there any entertainment going on in the hotel please? I am going with two friends for a 4 day break in Sunday, we are three thirty something females escaping our families for a while! xx

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Yes, plenty stuff going on, different acts every night, drinks are fine as is the food (eventually in our case!) . You can get more info on my review of the hotel, at the moment it's the second or third in. Any other info you might like to know about let me know and i'll help if i can. Enjoy!

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
192 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just back from Marconfort beach club.

Jambonian2

So if you had to choose between Geiego Mar and The Beach Club, which would you go for if you were to return?