We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
York
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

We are going to the Gran Hotel Cervantes at the end of April,is there any entertainment on an evening in the hotel we are all inclusive

n,wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

stayed at the cervantes a few times , i like it but i wouldnt go a/i , prefer h/board no entertainment at all except fri and sat and thats rubbish,

scotland
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

entertainment ..make your own ,and go out you will find many a good place ,and I have talked to quite a few AI people who end up having to go out at nights

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

Worst A.I. package we have had anywhere and, as already said, no nighttime entertainment apart from at weekends when the hotel is full of Spanish visitors and the entertainment is suited to them.

Good location in Torremolinos centre though.

Make sure you contact the hotel prior to arrival to request a re-furbished room as soon have not yet been done and are very dated; the ones that have been re-decorated are so much nicer.

tyrone
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

stayed for a week at end of feb good hotel no complaints but was almost mugged 20 yards from front door of hotel could do with a bit of security to deter the thieves spoiled a good week

5. Re: Gran Hotel Cervantes Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos