We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Timor

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
153 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Timor

Hello

I have a couple of questions about the Sol Timor. Do they have safes in the room and if so are they big enough to fit a couple of iPads in?

Also I have just noticed on the trip advisor additional information on the apartments it states "free breakfast!"! Does anyone know if this is correct as it doesn't mention it on our booking.

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Timor

According to their website they do have safes (not included in price) but you could always contact them and ask, however i don't think they're that big.... but worth an ask.

melia.com/hotels/…rooms.htm

CB

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
465 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Timor

Yes they do have safes which are quite large, easily held ipads, passports, cash and lots of other stuff. We paid €22 for two weeks which included €5 deposit, refunded when we left.

We saw ad for half-price breakfast but this promotion had stopped before we arrived - you could check on melia.com, click on melia rewards - benefits to see current offers. We got free transfers to and from Airport, good service.

3. Re: Sol Timor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 05:16