We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting torremolinos

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting torremolinos

Good morning,I'm visiting torremelinos on the 19th may for 10 nights with my wife and two children(aged 10 & 2).we are staying at sol principe on a half board basis,can anybody recommend somewhere to eat if we decide to in the evenings,anybody been to the hotel,we are staying in a family room with sea view which look really nice,also is there a local supermarket to buy some nice gin for a drink when the kids are asleep,many thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting torremolinos

hi there, i think you should read through reviews of hotel ,i always read tons and tons and you get very good advice and tips ive found, hope this helps, have a great holiday.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting torremolinos

Pretty sure there's a small supermarket with a good stock of alcohol along the Paseo Maritimo , not too far away from hotel..

Edited: 26 April 2013, 12:32
Ireland
Level Contributor
571 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting torremolinos

Go out the back gate and turn right. Walk to the first junction and turn right again and you will see the supermarket on the left

We are just back and we had the family room too. We were on the 10th floor room 2007 it as a wrap around balcony. Great seaview

Edited: 26 April 2013, 13:43
4. Re: Visiting torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:18