We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year 2013/2014 - Torremolinos

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
185 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
New Year 2013/2014 - Torremolinos

Can anyone recommend a good hotel for the above, with entertainment, good food?

Thank you

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year 2013/2014 - Torremolinos

This is quite a difficult one as the days when many of the larger hotels put on the spectaculars are long gone because most people now go into Malaga for the celebrations. I'm sure someone will still have something on though, possibly the Dons. I'll ask around for you although knowing the level of forward planning that goes on I doubt they'll know yet.

glasgow
Level Contributor
316 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year 2013/2014 - Torremolinos

We are staying in riu costa lago 29 dec for one week. I know that area of torremolinos is quiet in the winter but hope to go in and out of Malaga for a number of days. Is it like here where everything closes in a city for a couple of days after new year?

3. Re: New Year 2013/2014 - Torremolinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:17