We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Nautilus

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
7 posts
Save Topic
Riu Nautilus

I am trying to book the above hotel. I can only find availability on Riu own site or Thomson hotel site. I can't find availability when looking on Expedia, Ebookers etc. The dates i tried are 29th September for 1 week. Riu comes up at £936 which works out at around £67 per person per night. Thomson price is £1098 which works out around £78 per person per night.

Can anyone suggest another agency. Or does Riu not permit booking on other sites now. Although I have in the past used Expedia.

Thanks.

scotland
Level Contributor
13,075 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Nautilus

alpharooms, Travelrepublic , Expedia , Trivago all list it

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Nautilus

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have tried Trivago with numerous dates from July through to January 2014 with no success.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Nautilus

I've booked through On The Beach . Try them .

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,470 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Nautilus

I was in the Nautilus on Sunday and must say the refurb looks very impressive. Light, clean and airy (if a little mauve in places) in the public áreas, don't know what the rooms are like.

7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Nautilus

Hi, thanks for you suggestion, but I am still unable to book Nautilus apart from own site and Thomson site.

6. Re: Riu Nautilus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 07:17