We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euros...torremelinos

7 posts
Save Topic
Euros...torremelinos

Hi im wo derung if anyone can help me,im booked to go to torremelinos for a weekend in july all iclusive for 3 nights am just wondering how many euros i shuld take with me?just for peace of mind... any help would be great thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Hi there

If you're going all inc and intend eating and drinking in the Hotel with just the occasional "wander" out to maybe have a drink by the beach etc then i would say €200 would be plenty, but it really does depend on what you plan to do with your 3 days....

CB

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Thankyou,im just stressing about it now ha!never been to spain before or on a quiet get away so am totally cluless as to what to take money wise!thankyou for ur help

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Don't stress, it's suppose to be fun or a nice chllled getaway :)

Just try n work out if you intend staying at the Hotel and by the pool for most of the stay, if so (which would make sense as your all inc) then you'll need next to nothing, but as i say if you fancy going down to the beach areas or along to one of the trendy Chiringuitos in La Carihuela etc then you'll need some cocktail/drink tokens :)

It can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be, or of course it can all be free if you keep yourself to the Hotel :)

CB

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Euros...torremelinos

I dont really know whats on offer around there to me honest just plannned a spontanous get away for the weekend,i know the hotel is meant to be quite nice..the riu belplaya?no doubt we will wonder around as being there for auch a short time want to enjoy it and leave money doubts behind!ha thankyou for ur help,much appreciated :)

glasgow
Level Contributor
914 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Euros...torremelinos

50 euros a day plenty u r wasting money if you spend more than that when all inclisive !

Ireland
Level Contributor
600 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Not worthwhile taking loads of € if your AI.

If you run out you can always get more from ATM

7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Thanks guys!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,556 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Some lovely tapas bars just behind your hotel on paseo del Colorado, three in a row i love. meson carlos, La Bodeguita Del Sur and Hispania.

A drink and food will cost you less then 2 euros a throw.

For two of us would find it difficult to spend over 25 euros a night, that gives us a bottle of wine each and more food then we can eat.

7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Euros...torremelinos

Thats cheaper than i thought it would be thankyou :)

10. Re: Euros...torremelinos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:19