We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Nautilus

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Nautilus

Looking to book this hotel for a four day break over Easter 2014. The only place I can get a price is the Riu website, no other hotel booking site can quote a price, saying there is no availability for chosen dates. I am getting prices for all the other Riu hotels in the area. Does anyone have any idea why this hotel is not offering any of their rooms to the hotel suppliers?

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Nautilus

just checked on ... thomson.co.uk... they are still taking bookings for your dates, but don't know if cheaper than Riu website?

Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Nautilus

Possibly closed for winter then reopening. The neighbouring hotels have been doing so recently

camberley
Level Contributor
690 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Nautilus

We're finding the same. We want to go in June and stay there but can only book direct with the hotel or through Thompsons for over £400 more (flights not included) Tried the Pez Espada as well and that can only be booked direct or with Thompsons for £100 more.

In the end I've booked the flights to Malaga today and will just keep an eye on both to see if they release bookings through other companies later in the year-January that have better deals

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Nautilus

In the end we decided to book another hotel in La Carihuela. Just think it is odd that you cannot book a short break here thru the usual hotel suppliers.

5. Re: Riu Nautilus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 05:16