We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Livin4 torremolinos apts

glasgow
Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Livin4 torremolinos apts

Would appreciate any info on above apts. Their own blurb sounds attractive but one hotel website says 1star backpacker hostel!. Couldn't find anything on T/A.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

I thought Livin4 was an agency. Have you a link to the apartments?

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

The web site shows the castillo San Luis apartments at the top of the hill above las palomas, think one of the embassies is also in this block. Looks wonderful as I walk past. Great position, 2 minutes walk down the steps to the carihuela front, if this is the place.

Expect to pay big bucks if this is the place.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

There's a lift.....get a key!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

When we saw a 2 bed for sale two years ago at 1.25million euros, I lost some interest. Always promise my other half will look at renting in the complex as we pass, thats as far as the interest goes.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

Yep, the Castillo San Luis is eye-wateringly expensive but the apartments are lovely. I've just realised that it's the Santa Clara that has the lift, not the San Luis. Not many apartments available for rent in either, so it certainly would be an experience.

glasgow
Level Contributor
65 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

Thanks No Soy Guiri.links are booking.com ,hotel travel.com and lonely planet. com.The address isCastillo del Ingles. 11 Torremolinos 29620. Cheers.

7. Re: Livin4 torremolinos apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 06:20