We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caracas/leonor apts

N Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Caracas/leonor apts

Hi all

I've been trying to contact these apartments through their website to make a booking enquiry and I'm not getting any answer from them. Has anyone ever booked direct with them? Or would anyone have another email address? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,070 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caracas/leonor apts

Dont have details for these apartments but we stay sometimes at the Nina de Oro next door to the Leonor, web site www.ninadeoro21.com or contact admin@ninadeoooro21.com.

have always had to ring the leonor to contact.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Caracas/leonor apts

Thanks Ian I got a reply from them late yesterday evening unfortunately no availability for my dates. Im going to give that one you gave me a go and see how I get on, it's very difficult to get sea view apts in carihuela unless it's booked way In advance & I'm not able to do that but anyway I'll see how I get on. Thanks again Ian I always appreciate your help & advice!!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,070 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caracas/leonor apts

For a sea view we stay at the Plazamar apartments, which have a lift, you can get sea view apartments or an apartment overlooking the Leonor apartments.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Caracas/leonor apts

Yeah I love the Plazamar we have stayed there before but the sea view apts are booked up for my dates. We can still get Alegria which we also love but they don't have aircon and since its July we're hoping to go I prefer to have aircon. The frontline apts in Carihuela have got really popular these past few years as I used to be able to have my pick of them, even booking late, not so now I'm afraid but I'm not complaining, it's a good thing they are getting the tourism. I'll keep looking though, I'm emailing nina de oro & keep searching, hopefully something will come up. Thanks again Ian you're a star!!

5. Re: Caracas/leonor apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos