We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice please

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cotswolds, UK
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel advice please

Coming on April 30th for a short break, not visited before, any ideas for reasonably priced hotel or self-catering please, near station and beach.

Many thanks

UK
Level Contributor
248 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel advice please

You won't find a hotel that is both near the station and near the beach, as the station is located at the top of the hill nearer the centre of town. However, we have stayed at the Don Paquito twice and if you want somewhere quiet with excellent staff at a reasonable price, then I would recommend it. We always take the train from the airport and the walk downhill from Torremolinos station to the hotel is not bad at all. If you are arriving after 9 a.m., then you can always the take the lift down to the sea front for 50 cents each if you didn't fancy walking.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,006 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel advice please

In the centre we stay at either Cervantes or the Griego Mar.

If we want a beach hotel, Pez Espada or Riu nautilus would be on our list.

Cotswolds, UK
Level Contributor
104 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel advice please

Thanks for the info, obviously the station isn't where I thought it would be so I've decided to go back to Fuengirola as the Feria de los Pueblos is happening.

4. Re: Hotel advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15