We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadation in la carihuela

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
accomadation in la carihuela

Would like a two bedroom or two studios in la carihuela 2nd-9th July 2014. Can anyone recommend nice appartments. Its for four adults would like a pool. Thank you.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

Here's a few accommodation web sites where apartments at La Carihuela will be advertised

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

www.jamesvillas.co.uk

www.spain-holiday.com

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

For a two bedroom apartment we always use Apartmentos Nina de oro. www.ninadeoro21.com, has no pool.

All our friends who want a pool stay in palm Beach or Nucleo Cristal, certainly pools in both complexs and all within 5 minutes of the beach and in the heart of the Carihuela.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

Cari Pali (Carihuela Park Palace) also has two pools - and tennis - so any of the various apartments in there would do too.

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

www.lacarihuela.com have apartments

Edited: 27 April 2014, 15:42
Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

Thank you looking at Palm beach. Is it possible to use any hotel pool if you are not staying at hotel. I noticed that some places charge for sunbeds at pool.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

I am sure if your willing to pay, other hotels will allow you to use the facilities.

A lot of hotels/apartments are now charging for the use of sun beds, this is to cover the expense of life guards and also to stop the throwing of towels on beds at dawn.

Not sure the policy at palm Beach, but could check as we have friends who live there.

Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

Thank you i had heard the pool at Palm Beach was cold so thought if there was another nearby we could use it. Don't mind paying.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

We stay round the corner which has no pool, sea was 21 degrees last month, so refreshing, hope it is a bit warmer when we get back next week.

Nucleo Cristal is the nearest apartments to Palm Beach, Hotel Roc lago Rojo is across the road and may be your best option.

Have never heard the Palm Beach is cold from the people who live there, many are my age (70) and some swim in the sea with me.

Ireland
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

Thanks to everyone for helpful replies.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
25,624 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: accomadation in la carihuela

I stayed a week at the Palm Beach on my way south last October. Didn't use the pool though as it seemed in constant shade.