We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Los Alomos

Which Torremolinos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool uk
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
Bars in Los Alomos

Hi Everyone, i am going to Torremolinos next week and just wondered where the bars are in Los Alomos? I have heard various people on here saying that the bars are really good here on a night. I know how to get to the Paeso from Los Alomos train station but do you turn right or left when on the Paeso?

I would also like to know how to get back to Torremolinos late evening/ early morning, do the buses run late or will it be a taxi ?

Thanks for any replies.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,342 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars in Los Alomos

Chiringuitos rather than bars - many of them are clubby at night at this time of year, and you can go either way once you reach the paseo (Café del Sol, Maracas, Moliere Playa are all very busy at weekends now) . Do be aware that not much gets started before around midnight.

A taxi back to Torre centre will be around €8, the first train is at 05:37 (later on Sundays). You can walk along the paseo of course!

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,000 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars in Los Alomos

Agree with NSG, we went out to Los Alamos a few nights on our recent trip, we went out after midnight and returned at 5am, we just walked home to the Carihuela, bad decision one night as the heavens opened.

liverpool uk
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars in Los Alomos

Thanks for all the replies, looks like a walk home.

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,229 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars in Los Alomos

It is indeed an interesting area Burney and a good buzz at night in various beach bars, it was over a month ago and by day there was a nice beach atmosphere, very local in feel. The club activities won't get going until the small hours but there was a good nightime vibe from 8 - midnight too. It's not as polished as the more popular international part around La Carihuela but on a weeks visit it's certainly worth making the effort to check out this local scene, try to go into the old city at night too - well worth it.

Stoofer

5. Re: Bars in Los Alomos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:16