We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E liquid

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
E liquid

We're going to the sol timor in 4 weeks can I buy e-liquids anywhere or am I best just taking my own

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,070 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E liquid

There is a e cig shop in the centre on calle San Miguel, I am sure it will sell all needs in this area.

There is a tabacos store to the right as you leave sol Timor just before one of my favourite watering holes La Vina De Ale, they might be able to help.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
759 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E liquid

Hello Stephen, There is a shop/stall close enough to you, It is on the street behind the promenade, The exact spot I cannot say for sure as I just had a quick look, When walking on the promenade go to the street behind where the english bars are , The Cunnard and winstons are there, The e-cig shop is on the cunnard side of the street , It is close enough to the Cunnard bar itself, It is a very short street to walk anyway , You will spot it.

Edited: 13 July 2014, 03:13
3. Re: E liquid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos