We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cervantes email

bucharest
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cervantes email

Does anybody have an email from Hotel Cervantes? From the front desk manager or so. Not the contact from the Blue Sea site. I've already wrote them twice and no answer.

thank you!

bucharest
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cervantes email

Nobody?

Chesterfield...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Cervantes email

I arrive tomorrow and have been searching for the same thing to check they got my request for a cot. No such luck. If I remember I will ask reception and post :)

bucharest
Level Contributor
145 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Cervantes email

Thank you! This is what I wanted, to check out if they noted my special request about my booking.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Cervantes email

If you can't find their email and they're not responding to the online contact form via their website you could always give them a call :)

5. Re: Hotel Cervantes email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos