We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

scotland
Level Contributor
153 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Can anyone explain the weather here ,bloody thick mist,fog,people were buying jumpers last night,goes from 90 to 60 in minutes ,can't see the beach and I'm on the sand

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,159 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hope it clears for the Feria Virgin del Carman.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Yeh, it happens from time to time there, it's called Sea Fret - shouldn't last long and clear by tomorrow then 32 degrees for the next two weeks ;-)

You can read about it here: telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/10040040/Myst…

I remember it well, can be boiling hot one minute and then cold the next....

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,728 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Microclimates!

It's sunny and warm on my terrace yet down at the beach less than 100 metres away it's 'kin freezing fog!

Chesterfield...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Due to arrive tomorrow and didn't plan on taking a cardigan. Do you think this is mistake or has fog shifted?

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:16