We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in hotel

yorkshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Prices in hotel

Going to the Pez Espada in a few weeks/ Could somebody tell me the price of the drinks also the price for a bottle of wine.Is there a market in Torremolinos. Thank You

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices in hotel

The prices are very good in the Pez, I don't know how much a bottle of wine is but a decent G & T is €4.50 and a proper dry Martini (5 to 1) is €5.

There is a market on Thursdays, but don't put yourself out to visit it.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices in hotel

Take advantage of the 'happy hours'. ;-)

Just general hotel prices and not too bad even for non-happy hour prices (think entertainment bars and you'll not be far away).

Approx €3.20 for a large beer and €2.50 for bottles. You should easily get a bottle of wine for €10.

I find the markets at Arroyo (next to Tivoli) and the ones in Paloma Park to be better. Good for fruit and tat of course.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices in hotel

Thanks for your reply

yorkshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices in hotel

Thanks for your reply

camberley
Level Contributor
655 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices in hotel

Hi. We were there in June and I can't remember the prices now but the three house wines were very reasonably priced and if you didn't drink it all they brought it out next evening for you

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices in hotel

Frankie's Bar in the Pez (named for Mr Sinatra, as he stayed there) is actually a popular bar with local business people, so you won't find yourselves surrounded entirely by other holidaymakers.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,082 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prices in hotel

The local L2 bus stops outside the Pez and stops at the Thursday market.

My OH loves the Torremolinos market, usually more stalls then the Arroyo Fridays market and easier to get too. In addition I like to go round the bull ring and the tapas bars in this area of Torremolinos are fabulous, I can stop drinking whilst the OH shops.

Our pot of tea on the marina now costs 90 cents with a biscuit, down this year from 1 euro.

In general a bottle of wine (rioja) and 6 tapas cost us between 10 euros and tops 13 euros, we dont buy without the food. Never drink in our hotel as too dear, imagine the same in the Pez.

tapas and Rija cost from 1 euro to 2.20 depending how far from the centre.

Food and drink are no so cheap a raccione is know down to 5 euros in the high end places and much cheaper elsewhere, the locals have no money.

Edited: 06 September 2014, 17:12
yorkshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prices in hotel

Many thanks for your reply

9. Re: Prices in hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2015, 05:16