We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

Hi, I've been trying to book tickets to the Alhambra at www.alhambratickets.com and keep being redirected to another site https://w3.grupobbva.com/SMVE/home.html is that right? I'm a bit worried that this is an unofficial website?

When I go to the tickets sales section, it simply asks for a date and time and then straight to the credit card section. It doesn't verify if the times are available or not etc. I'm a bit worried this is not right and haven't proceeded with my card details yet.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,968 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

That's the one . The ticket operation online is organised through BBVA bank who are one of the largest Spanish banks. You can aslo get to the details by logging on to www.bbva.es

When I just tried to buy tickets online I chose my date and time and then a new screen appeared with those same times confirmed below. try again.

The branches of BBVA are equipped to sell you Alhambra tickets as well.

portsmouth
Level Contributor
876 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

seems advance ticket sales for after july 2007 are suspended ...can anyone help on this one ...also to see the palace do i need the 5 or 10 euro ticket ??!!

Little Cayman
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

The ten euro ticket is the usual price. BBVA is the vendor for all advanced ticket sales by phone or internet.

Keep checking the web site for information about sales for after July.

4. Re: alhambra ticket website - redirected to another site!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 10:23