We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Seville and then to Paris

Chicago
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
From Seville and then to Paris

We are a family of 5 (kids age 7, 10 and 12) flying into Seville for 4 nights and then staying 2 nights in Granada before going to Paris.

I'm leaning toward the train from Seville (vs bus) so the kids can get up and walk around. My understanding is that the cost and time of the trip is similar. I can't find current train info online (it should be available by the end of the month). Can anyone help with train times/cost? Also, is there any reason the bus would be better?

Also, any advice on getting from Granada to Paris? I thought a night train from Madrid to Paris would be fun for the kids, but again, I'm not sure of times/cost. Also, would it be better to fly? We are on a budget, but there seem to be cheap flights?

Thanks for any help!

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Seville and then to Paris

chicagofamily5,

Enter an imminent date on the RENFE website to find out what is possible and pricing.

There are more buses than trains between Seville and Granada. Bus will be cheaper. Nothing else for me.

Best wishes.

Edited: 11 January 2010, 15:13
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,242 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Seville and then to Paris

Flights Seville - Paris www.vueling.com

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,914 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Seville and then to Paris

I would fly if you can find cheap flights instead of taking a night train. I have taken a couple of night trains and they are generally not so comfortable and you might not sleep much.

4. Re: From Seville and then to Paris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2010, 06:19