We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flamenco in Granada or Sevilla

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
191 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
flamenco in Granada or Sevilla

hi,

i can't decide if we should see flamenco dancing in Granada or Sevilla? which one is better? any recommendations would be great. :)

do you think i should book tickets before getting there? please post the links if you have them :)

thank you so much

amanda

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
995 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flamenco in Granada or Sevilla

We enjoyed the show in Sevilla at

Casa de la Memoria

C/ Ximénez de Enciso 28

very much. It is not as flashy as many of the tourist shows. We bought our tickets the same day (during Semana Santa--a Thursday night). However, it isn't a big place, so you might want to visit that area early in your visit and get your tickets a day in advance. I can't remember what time the ticket office opened, but it wasn't in the morning on the day we went for tickets.

Edited: 11 May 2010, 18:47
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,245 posts
3,585 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flamenco in Granada or Sevilla

Amanda:

I would see flamenco in Seville because the dancers are probably better there, and there are more places to see flamenco.

3. Re: flamenco in Granada or Sevilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2010, 05:16