We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how many days in Granada

new york
Level Contributor
726 posts
1 review
Save Topic
how many days in Granada

I will be studying Spanish in Seville in November. I am trying to plan my itinerary after my studies and would welcome advice on how many days are suggested for Granada.

Thanks.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how many days in Granada

That is a bit of a vague question,

what are you looking to do.

If you want to see the basic tourists sites, you can do it in 2 or 3 days.

But if you have week then you will get to know the city better and can use the opportunity for some day trips to places a little out of Granada and enjoy other activities.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
598 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how many days in Granada

If you plan a visit to tour with three days would suffice. If you are a student and want to live the vibrant nightlife and the university ambient. I would be at least 5 days from Wednesday to Sunday.

Granada, España
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how many days in Granada

5 days is a good option because it would allow you to discover the Alhambra, the Generalife, the Cathedral and the many sightseeing options in Granada, as well as the vibrant nightlife, which you will definitely love.

4. Re: how many days in Granada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 09:19