We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

¿¿Free Tapas??

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
¿¿Free Tapas??

Yes, not favorites as asked in the earlier post, but free. Not much to find in the archives. I understand that Granada is a great city for tapas. If that is correct, maybe there isn't much info because most of the bars offer them for free...as they seem to do in Madrid?

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
353 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ¿¿Free Tapas??

In Madrid, I know of a small handful of bars (el Tigre being one of the most famous) that offer free tapas. As opposed to a few peanuts or crisps.

In Granada all of the bars offer free tapas. You buy and drink, beer, wine or soft drink and they will serve you a tapa with your drink. Sometimes you get to choose from a menu and sometimes the bar will choose, but they are always free.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,609 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ¿¿Free Tapas??

Thank you so much, G-I, and of course I was hoping that would be the answer...

Re free tapas in Madrid, for anyone else who might go there I'll offer that the info on the M forum is also very valuable...and that there are many free tapas spots in that city too - along with an extremely helpful map that lists most all of them.

3. Re: ¿¿Free Tapas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:42