We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DCEastCoast
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

Don't ask how I did this, but I lost my bank card since I booked my tix via servicaixa. I have a receipt and I will have a replacement card, but who knows if that will work????? Any other suggestions on how to solve this problem? I would just buy more tix, but they are sold out.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,318 posts
3,494 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

DC:

I think that with your receipt, all you have to do is go to the ticket office at the Alhambra early (perhaps the day before) and explain about your card. I am sure they will give you a ticket. I do not think that you are the first person this happens to.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

I would also take a bank statement of the old CC so that the ticket office will be able to check the original booking. The statement will show the old CC number with your name.

Edited: 23 March 2012, 05:32
Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

You will not be able to get your tickets from the Alhambra machine (or any other Servicaixa ATM) but should have no problems if you go to the Alhambra pre-booked ticket office window with your documentation.

4. Re: Collecting Alhambra tix without credit card:lost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:18