We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ny
Level Contributor
179 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

i am staying in granada for 2 nights, found a nice-looking place on this calle but it looks a bit far from all the touristy stuff i'd want to be close to. can anyone comment on how far a walk it really is, and how easy it would be to get from the bus station/airport?

thanks!

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

Which calle is it?

ny
Level Contributor
179 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

Calle de la Magdalena

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

Perhaps 400 metres from the catedral, nothing of a distance for me.

Take the 33 or 3 to the catedral stop from the bus station. Take the dedicated bus to the catedral stop from the airport, but you are going to have to use an online map of some sort to find your way through the warren of streets.

ny
Level Contributor
179 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

ok, so basically i will need to rely on public transportation rather than being able to walk to the sights?

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

No, as I said it is only 400 metres to the catedral, certainly you walk - there is no public transportation, from where you propose to stay. Almost anywhere most tourists would want to see is walkable in the city, if you are a walker, from where you propose to stay.

6. Re: thoughts on staying in la magdalena neighborhood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:18