We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hispania Airways fly to Granada

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
598 posts
377 reviews
Save Topic
Hispania Airways fly to Granada

Is true that Hispania Airways fly to Granada from London, Paris and Roma? Where i can buy the tickets?

Blairgowrie, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

According to the reservation page of their website, flights start on 7th December 2012.

http://www.hispania-airways.com/index-en.htm

Edited: 25 September 2012, 21:06
Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

According to granadadigital.com/la-pregunta-del-dia-132-2… it's only got 30,000 euros in capital, so I'd be a bit sceptical about booking my tickets with them. Would be great if they do succeed, but I'd like to know a bit more about them, and how they intend to finance their operations, before handing over my hard-earned cash.

Blairgowrie, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

Well, the reservation page gives flight numbers as NVDxxx, which is the code for Avion Express, a Lithuanian aircraft leasing company. Nothing wrong with that, they are leasing aircraft to Iceland Express, and also Cubana in Cuba, to name two.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

Sure, nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't mean that they will actually have services come December. Time will tell.

Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

You should be covered for your ticket if you book with a credit card and the airline goes bankrupt.

I plan to give them a go - the fare prices quoted on their website INCLUDE 20kg hold luggage and 10 kg hand luggage, and even skis if you are going ski-ing .

I thought at first the quoted fare prices seemed a trifle high. Until I added up all the "extras" for the budget airlines.

Malaga and Almeria are 2 hours away - to me that's a lot in time, travel and petrol. I can drink a lot of cerveza/vino and eat a lot of tapas in those 2 hours...

I have no major complaint about Malaga but it is so big now, much walking to and fro and now you cannot even unload on to the pavement immediately by the doors.

Granada Airport is a dinky little airport - compact and clean and new in appearance compared with many others.

Hispania Airways needs publicity, how will they get passengers if no one knows they exist? www.hispania-airways.com

London, England
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

I have just looked at the website, but there is no information regarding prices, timetables etc, so don't think they will be operating any time soon.

Mind you it would be convenient for many people, but Ryanair pulled out of the route from London, so maybe it's not profitable.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
598 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

You need to click on the section "reservas" an after in "reservar con nosotros" and to choose your destination.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

OK, have seen it now. Good flight timings, but prices seem a bit steep.

Granada, Spain
Level Contributor
598 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

Its not a low cost company.

London, England
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hispania Airways fly to Granada

No, it certainly isn't with their prices.