We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordoba and granada in one day

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
78 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Cordoba and granada in one day

Can anyone tell if i can do these two cities in one day ? we have car. Cordoba we will do only mezquita , alcazar bridge. Granada alhambra and anything else that can be done in one day would be great for us. Your recommendations.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,299 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

It is not a viable journey and to also visit places of interest, you need to book tickets to visit the Alhambra.

Route planner www.viamichelin.com

www.granadainfo.com/alhambra

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,318 posts
3,494 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

Bala:

You cannot do these two cities in one day, even if you have a car.

Read Buying Alhambra Tickets Online.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,656 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

Not viable. Even after you've arrived in Granada, located the Alhambra and parked your car (and assuming you already possess your pre-booked entry tickets) the visit inside the Alhambra itself will take another 3 hours minimum.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

Hi Guys,

Can someone please advise the best way to complete the 3 cities - Seville, Cordoba n Granda in one day? Which 2 cities can we do in one day?

Thanks

Fez

Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
78 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

I came back from my Spain trip definitely the three cities you mentioned none of the two can be done in a day. I presume u shld atleast have one day for each of them provided you have tickets for the attraction prebooked which saves hell lot of time.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

Thanks for the reply! Ok so can we do the 3 cities in 2.5 days? Or we will just stick to Seviila and Granada and do a 2 day trip.. Btw Do you know where we could spend the night? Usually the hostels have min 2 day stays..

Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
78 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

actually we took rent of apartments. I stayed in Malaga and did day trips to Granada and Cordoba. May be you can also stay one of the places and do day trips by hiring car whcih makes u more flexible.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

Thanks heaps for that info!

9. Re: Cordoba and granada in one day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 05:17