We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allhambra tickets

Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
79 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Allhambra tickets

Dear Colleagues ,

I missed to buy online tickets to the allhambra , how early should i arrive to get tickets if I am intending to visit at 08.30 am on 07.04.13.

Treasure Island...
Destination Expert
for Ronda
Level Contributor
11,162 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allhambra tickets

As EARLY as possible, if you will even be able to get them.

Good luck and have fun. Hubie

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,222 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Allhambra tickets

have you phoned or asked your hotel to prebook?

alhambradegranada.org/en/info/buyalhambratic…

or get a bono card.

granadatur.com/en/uplevel-menu/granada-card/

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allhambra tickets

u can try ticketmonument.com

thats what i am doing, going on the same day. i dont know how reliable this site is though. At the moment it is just a request, they have not confirmed they have the tickets. ill let u know as soon as they have confirmed

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Allhambra tickets

ticketmonument had 6 tickets available, but they were for 11:00, so i declined them, and i bought a bono card instead.

Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
79 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allhambra tickets

Dear tripper_a,

buying ticket standing in line is that a problem. Once you finish the tour may be you can update me.

Ingolstadt, Germany
Level Contributor
79 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Allhambra tickets

Dear Colleagues,

After all the research and missing to book tickets in advance I was luck I reached this place at 11.00 am and went to credit card vending machine for tickets .. what else i got tickets to nasrid palace at 14.00 hrs same day. Didi some of the city points and reached back to this place at the time. Also free parking available at hill but u need to be lucky and not actually a good place but experience drive can make it.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allhambra tickets

cool, you got lucky then. I bought the granada card for entry at 12:30, arrived at the alhambra at 12:35, and entered the palaces at 12:55, they let us in, so didnt need to stand in a queue. had to run though!

8. Re: Allhambra tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 05:15