We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ymm
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
316 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

I just purchased Alhambra tickets on a regular credit card - I know I have to use that card at the Caixa ATM to pick up tickets, but do I need to input some 4 digit pin, even it's a credit card, not debit or atm card? Thanks!

Trevelez, Spain
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

No pin needed just the exact same card as used for purchase.

Level Contributor
3,390 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

1. Is incorrect. When I used the machine the Caixa machine you had to use your pin number

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,165 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

ymm...does your bank issuing your Credit Card also issue you with a PIN ? If so then maybe you will need to insert the PIN but follow the English instructions on the LA CAIXA Terminal. I think it varies depending on the type of card etc. Also check this advice on Ticketmaster.(Spain) ..see below . If you cannot retrieve tickets from La Caixa ATM then you need to enter Alhambra via the main entrance pavilion and go to the pre booked ticket window and show the card you used and maybe they require to see some ID like Passport.

…ticketmaster.es/help/…

That's my understanding of the situation.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
420 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

We did not need a pin.....used a regular credit card (which doesn't have a pin in US). It was easy - picked them up outside the Alhambra.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

The cc at pickup is just for ID/locating your reservation :)

6. Re: pin needed for credit card to pick up Alhambra tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2014, 06:16