We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

Singapore
Level Contributor
209 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

Hi,

I already purchased tickets from ticketmaster and I also know that I need to print the tickets from the La Caixa ATM using the credit card that I used to purchase the tickets. However I read from TA travellers that beside using the credit card I also need to key in pin no. Is it so? Or I just need my credit card to print tickets out?

Pls help to clarify this....tks!!

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,312 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

Put the credit card into the La Caixa ATM, make sure it is the machine that prints out tickets and not and ordinary cash ATM. These special machines are located inside the bank.

The machine will recognise your card and also the booking (very clever!), just follow the screen prompts to print the tickets.

Singapore
Level Contributor
209 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

Thanks Pavoreal,

Sounds easy! Will I be able to print the tickets in Barcelona or Madrid? Any bank will have this ATM??

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,298 posts
3,655 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

bunnyow:

You will have to go to a La Caixa Bank. There are very many.

Here is a website:

https:/…index_es.html

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
25,558 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

we did this in May. I printed them in Seville for a trip 10 days later to the Alhambra. It could not have been easier. The special ticket machine was inside the bank, so they may in some places only be accessible during bank hours. I had the confirmation number etc but all it took was inserting the credit cards and following the instructions. Great system.

Singapore
Level Contributor
209 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

Dear BennyMalaga & Janettravels44,

Thanks for the useful info :) There is a bank that is very near to the hotel I am staying in Barcelona! Will get it printed there :))

By the way I am not sure if the bus to the Alhambra do I need to flag it or it will stop at the destinated stop? Is there a bus stop or a sign or people just wait along the street for the bus? Is the bus frequent?

Thanks for the help!!

6. Re: Printing Alhambra tickets using La Caixa ATM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 06:20