We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather over Christmas

Vancouver, British...
Level Contributor
381 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
weather over Christmas

Hi

Will be in Granada on December 27th, what type of weather can I expect? (temperature range) Do I need to pack a coat, scarf and gloves?

Also will there be line ups getting into the main attractions or do I still need to reserve tickets in advance?

Thank you in advance to those who respond.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather over Christmas

It will be cold! Coat, scarf, and gloves, definitely.

I would definitely book tickets in advance, any time of the year, especially if you have a preferred time to visit the palaces.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather over Christmas

Will be much colder than on the coast - often not much above freezing until the sun comes out when it is very pleasant. Can be bitterly cold once sun goes down.

When sun out lovely to sit and relax in - use high factor sun screen as Winter sun very intense up in Granada.

3. Re: weather over Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 06:25