We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

Manchester
Level Contributor
236 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help with the above please? I've tried to have a look at the alsa bus timetable website but im getting a no service reply for the chosen date of Wed 10th September

Many thanks

Z

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,482 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

zeeqa:

Alsa does not have any bus service between Granada and Nerja. That is what their website says.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

There are certainly bus journeys with www.alsa.es - you are looking at schedules too far head. Simply input an imminent date to see what will be very likely.

Manchester
Level Contributor
236 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

Thanks thats helpful

Can you help with which bus station i should choose for the journey from granada? Its giving me several options?

Also i guess itd be fine for me to turn up at the bus station and buy a ticket for the journey on the day?

Thanks in adv

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

There is only one Granada, the bus station. Anywhere else you see with Granada in the name is a town or village in the province.

It is impossible for me to forecast how busy a route could be, but in near forty years I have not been left off any bus in Spain, if turning up a half hour early for tickets.

Edited: 07 July 2014, 08:57
Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

There certainly are buses from Granada to Nerja.

There is only one Granada bus station.

Manchester
Level Contributor
236 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

Hi guys, are there any alternatives to the alsa buses from granada or are these the only buses available to take?

If there are alternatives can anybody provide a link to them or all the comprehensive bus times from granada?

thanks

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

Re: #6

and presuming we are still on the same subject, ALSA is all you have.

8. Re: Bus timings and cost for a day trip to nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 05:15