We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage transfer

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alicante, Spain
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
luggage transfer

If I cycle from Cordoba to Granada can I have my luggage transferred from hotel to hotel?

Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage transfer

You could send it by courier for example.

Seur

http://www.seur.com

At a glance the price is 26 euros.

Alicante, Spain
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage transfer

Companies like seur do not offer the collect and deliver within the day service.

When I cycled in Galicia there was a network of local companies that offered this service. I cannot find similar in Andalucia despite many companies offering cycle packages.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,165 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage transfer

Surely the luggage transfer arrangements in Galicia are all associated with the great pilgrimage routes for Satiago de Compostela?

Alicante, Spain
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage transfer

You are correct. However the cycling in Andalucia is similar but smaller. The holiday companies offer the service but I cannot find the transfer companies

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
19,165 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luggage transfer

It is a question of numbers. If you have the numbers of walkers and cyclists then you will have the business opportunities.

Perhaps a cycle trolly/cart is useful. Or travel light and have panniers and a light back sack?

Alicante, Spain
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: luggage transfer

It is a question of money, the hotels all use couriers to transport luggage but won´t give out their names. You have to book them through the hotel.

My brother and I are taking our wives so we need the transfer facility.

7. Re: luggage transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:15