We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing in March

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
7 posts
Save Topic
Clothing in March

I've read somewhere the temperature in March is around 70 degrees in seville so would the usual summer type clothing be sufficient e.g. shorts and t-shirt?

I'm not taking a big case so want to take just the bare essential and I'm thinking to just take one decent jumper in case its a bit mild, only going for 4 nights

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clothing in March

it should be pleasantly warm during the daytime, but will cool quickly when the sun goes down, so do take a warm jumper for the evening. there is a possibility of rain in March, so maybe a light raincoat too.

UK
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Clothing in March

Great thanks senorylan

3. Re: Clothing in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 15:17