We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best Way To Spend 6 Hours in Seville?

Which Seville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
3 posts
Save Topic
The Best Way To Spend 6 Hours in Seville?

Hi, Please can anybody help me?

I am coming to Seville for the football match between Seville and Tottenham Hotspur. I only coming for the day and will arrive in

centre about 13.00 H. I will have about six hours to 'look around'

Can anybody suggest the places I should visit during this time?

Also how far is the Seville football ground from the centre.

Thanks in advance for your help.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Best Way To Spend 6 Hours in Seville?

Check out this previous post with plenty of info on the same subject - http://tinyurl.com/36z6x3

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Best Way To Spend 6 Hours in Seville?

Hi Gary

I can answer the second part of your question as we were in Seville last week and twice walked from the Sevilla FC stadium into the centre. The first time we had been to buy tickets and the second was returning from the game against Celta Vigo. Not sure distance wise but its an easy 30 minute stroll from the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan to the Cathedral. Alternatively a 5 Euro taxi ride will get you there from just about anywhere in town, although I have to say that when we came out after the game there wasn't a taxi or a bus to be seen. If you get a taxi make sure you tell them which stadium as Real Betis also have a stadium in the City.

I don't know if you are aware but the Spurs game on 5th April falls on The Madrugá - the most special night of the Semana Santa in Seville. Sevilla FC and the City Council tried to get the date of the game changed as it will cause huge logistical problems for the City and for Spurs fans but EUFA wouldn't budge.

I would say good luck but I'm a Manchester City fan with a soft spot for Sevilla!

3. Re: The Best Way To Spend 6 Hours in Seville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 02:20